Be A Part of History
A number of the Historical Society of Michigan's most important and impactful programs are made possible by sponsorship support from individuals, companies, and foundations. Join our growing community of sponsors who help our organization thrive.
What Can You Sponsor?
- Our annual history conferences
- The year-long Michigan History Day® K-12 academic competition
- Content in our HSM Publications, including the statewide Michigan History magazine
- Our weekly History Hounds® Lecture Series
- The triennial Historic Michigan Travel Guide
- The Michigan Centennial Farms program, which recognizes farms that have been owned and operated by the same family for at least 100 years
- Michiganders on the Road® motorcoach tours
- Our radio program Michigan History Moment™ airing across the state
- Michigan History for Kids Curriculum Sets, used in classrooms and homes
Interested in sponsoring Michigan History Day?
We have a special page tailored for more information on sponsorship opportunities within our Michigan History Day (MHD) program. Learn more about becoming an MHD Sponsor below.
Learn More About HSM
If you're new to our organization, or merely interested in the different things that we do each year, we invite you to explore our HSM Update, or annual report. Our update is a great place to learn more about what we're up to, where we're going next, and more.