- Remember the Time: Summer Camp With the Girl Scouts by Ginger Green Gorno
- Fluoridation: Making Tooth Decay Go Away by Peter L. Platteborze
- Lost Over Lake Michigan by V.O. van Heest
- Larger Than Life by Melissa Fox
- Joe Louis: Slugger and Soldier by Richard Bak
- Fascinating Ferries by Roger LeLievre
- Julie Harris: An Actress for the Ages by Patricia Chartier
- To Market, To Market by Bill Loomis
- “The Most Fertile Source” of American Folklore by Daniel Truckey
Where To Buy
The current issue of Michigan History can be found at your local Meijer and Barnes & Noble stores in addition to a variety of local bookstores. You can also purchase magazines directly from our online store.
If you are with a bookstore or gift shop and would like to carry the magazine, please call (800) 366-3703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.