- Remember the Time: My Alpine Experience in Gaylord by Robert Adams
- Gerald R. Ford: The Scouting Years by Hendrik Booraem V
- Baker’s Boat by Kathy Warnes
- The Playwright and Pontiac by Martin W. Walsh
- The Mother Teresa of Detroit by Jim Jabara
- “Ever Truly Yours, E. Wright” by Lieutenant Colonel Paul H. Scheidler
- The Ca-Choo Club by Deidre Stevens
- The Santa Claus Girls of Grand Rapids by Melissa Fox
- Fontaine’s Folly by Le Roy Barnett
- Seastone Point: Drummond Island’s First Resort by Jill Lowe Brumwell
Where To Buy
The current issue of Michigan History can be found at your local Meijer and Barnes & Noble stores in addition to a variety of local bookstores. You can also purchase magazines directly from our online store.
If you are with a bookstore or gift shop and would like to carry the magazine, please call (800) 366-3703 or email email@example.com for more details.