Monthly meetings take place on the third Monday of the month.
- There are no meetings held in January or February.
- April 22- Business meeting at 6pm, general meeting at 7pm
- May 20- Elections. Trip to South Lyon Historical Village. Meet at the museum at 3pm. Those that desire, will go out to eat afterwards.
- June 17- 6pm Picnic on the porch. Society will provide hot dogs and paper plates. Bring a dish to pass.
- September 16- Business meeting at 6pm,
general meeting at 7pm
- October 21- Business meeting at 6pm,
general meeting 7pm
- November 18- 6pm Thanksgiving Dinner
- December 16- 6pm Christmas party-
soup & salad
Seeking Information from Vietnam Veterans
The Holly Historical Society is collecting information on veterans that served in the military from 1959 to 1975 (Vietnam era). If you attended Holly High School or had a Holly mailing address, we would like you complete a card. This project is to help preserve Holly history.
You may email it to email@example.com or mail to Holly Historical Society 306 S. Saginaw St Holly, MI 48442
May, 4 2019 – Spring Into Summer Craft Show
The Spring into Summer Craft Show will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Karl Richter Community Center, located at 300 East Street in Holly. Admission is $2.
If you are interested in a booth, please contact Sue at (248) 634-5338, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 2, 2019 – 42nd Holly Holiday Arts and Craft Show
This show is the major fundraiser for the Holly Historical Society and will take place at Holly High School, located at 6161 East Holly Road. The Show will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. There will be 150 booths, crammed with handmade items for seasonal and holiday gifts for yourself and others. Admission is $2. For more information, contact Sue Les at (248) 634-5338.
All events are for the benefit of the Hadley House Museum, which is a 501c3 non-profit organization and totally self-supporting.